Friday, 29 July 2011
The Things I Missed During My Time Working at KL
It's been about a month since i started working at KL, time sure pass fast huh, haha. Initially, I plan 2 work at here until the end of august, but recently I have change my mind n decided 2 resign earlier den wat I had planned, which is at the 14th of august. The reason 4 tis is becuz during my time working here, I had missed out many things tat's happen in my hometown, my secondary class gathering, my reunion wit my eldest bro n his new born child, my workmate's farewell, my secondary skul's 100th anniversary, etc till a point tat it make me feel tat it's not worth it anymore 2 work at a place so far away from my hometown. So, now tat I hav ald decided 2 resign earlier, I only hav about 2 weeks time working at KL, I must say tat, I'm act quite happy about it n ald start counting down 4 the last day, haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment