Friday, 7 October 2011
Update update update~
Long time no post on my blog ald, cuz now I can only on9 at MITC only, kinda paise 2 post there as there r many ppl, not 2 mention sum of my frens r there as well, lol. Many things happen during all these time I'm absent from my blog ald. I joined MITC, I becum frens wit the juniors (mostly gals, lol), n I even get full marks 4 my 1st catering ko q (although I din reli do much...). But the most important of all is tat, I finally started 2 b able 2 cham guys le, wahahaha. Aside from all tat, I oso exp sum bad things as well, like my one piece d bag broken ald, n I still cant improve my self control yet, haiz... Till now, I get 2 noe sum new frens, but at the same time, I'm losing sum of my old frens as well, is tis reli smthg tat cant b prevented? Is it impossible 4 me 2 becum ur fren anymore, we're gud fren b den, u... mayb u n I r not meant 2 b fren in the very beginning...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment