18/11/2011
2day is friday, a day b4 I go 2 KSL 2 watch "u r the apple of my eye"
, whoo hoo. Cant wait 4 tml 2 come. ^^ But 2day is not bad oso la, cuz I get 2 go Tmn U eat Domino Pizza 4 the 1st time, haha. The 1 tat r going r me, suzanne, gaming, xian, lit choong, keong & derek. We order 2 set of combo deal 4, which comes wit 1 large & 1 regular size pizza, 1 breadstix & 1.5L soft drink. I eat alot... again, haha. After tat, the guys go b 2 UTM while me, suzanne n gaming go 2 jusco 2 shop a little bit b4 we go b UTM by taxi. We oso make a spare key on our way 2 jusco. It's raining ven we reach UTM, so even though there's no material class, I still cant go 2 pulai spring resort, duno shud b happy or not... Den at nite, I msg wit 4ever abit n she told me tat tml there'll b 20 ppl going 2 KSL 2 watch the mv... walao, 20 ppl, I hear tiok nia str8 sien diao, haha. But the gud part is tat they'll b sending a gal instead of a guy 2 come along wit us on gee long's car 2 KSL tml, now tat make me wonder, which gal will go 2 KSL wit us tml, kinda look 4ward 2 it, haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment