26/11/2011
2day, I eat mee 4 mee breakfast, den rite after I finish my breakfast, I go 2 Tmn U 2 hav my lunch wit ch tan,juan n jy. After reach UTM, anson jio me go psz pula, haha. We go 2 psz till around 4.30pm b4 we go b 2 our hostel. Den soon after tat, we go 2 Tmn U along wit Suzanne, Gaming, kowk, tat eu, kim, vincy, limmie & owi. Around 9pm, I go 2 mitc 2 hav attend the fac nite meeting wit the rest of the committees. 2day meeting is 2 discuss about the budget of the fac nite n oso sum miscellaneous stuff. In the end, it is decided tat the price 4 the fac nite is rm65, n den unit performance n unit activity hav 2 done the preparation 4 fac nite b4 the next meeting. I think I lose control again during the meeting, I still nid 2 improve my EQ more, haiz... After the meeting, I played tetris wit anson n ah ham a little bit, den I go anson d room 2 ask 4 advice about the shuffle dance b4 I go 2 sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment