20/11/2011
2day, ntg much happen compared 2 the prevous 2 days. I go yong choon's room 2 cook my noodle 4 my breakfast. Den around 12pm, yong choon going 2 Tmn U 2 eat lunch. I wan 2 folo d, but it seems gary ald book the place, so I just wait 4 them 2 da pao 4 me la. Ven they come b, all those tat ask them 2 da pao 1, including me, hav our lunch at yong choon's room. The rest go b 2 their room after finish eating, I stayed there n hav a little chat wit yong choon & gary b4 I oso go b. Den 4 my dinner, I eat it wit suzanne & gaming, its been awhile since the last time I eat my dinner wit both of them. Its raining tat time, n oso got lightning, so we chat a little bit there till the rain becum small abit b4 we go b. On our way b, we play water under the rain, again. Tis is the 2nd time tat I play water wit them during the rain, its reli is kinda fun 2 b doing such childish thing wit ur gud frens, ^^. So even though I end up all wet, I still feel gud & happy, sure wish tat I can exp more of these kind of precous time during my uni life, haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment