19/11/2011
Finally~ I have finally watched "u r the apple of my eye", haha. The gal tat go 2 KSL wit us is 4ever, ok la, at least its sum1 tat we all can chat wit ezly, haha. Ven we reach the cinema at KSL, we meet up wit sum of the guys, den me, anson & gee long go walk around 2 find our breakfast. Me & gee long buy sum bread 2 eat, den along the way, I meet tiok the rest of the gals. I must say, all look kinda sui tat day, haha. After tat I go 2 buy tickets myself n during the q, sum guy ask me 2 help him buy ticket He shud consider himself lucky 2 b asking me, cuz I end up helping him, mayb I'm 2 nice? haha. Ven I finish buying the ticket, they all ald finish eating at the donut place, n its almost time 4 the mv, so we all gather up in front of the cinema except those tat din watch - anson, pauline, teng yenn & 3 juniors. I end up buying a set of 1 popcorn & 2 soft drinks becuz of lavine... The mv... I like it but... the ending part is just so sad, so it make me a little bit emo after watching it, haha. After the mv, we go meet up wit anson at kim gary, I oso meet tiok angus & connie there. Then we go shopping till around 6 b4 we go b. On our way b, we stop at Tmn U 2 hav our dinner. Overall, 2day is... so-so I think cuz even though the mv is gud, n I had a gud time wit anson them, but I din reli get 2 spend time wit the juniors, make me a little jealous of anson, y would I b? I guess I'll just let it b a secret, 4 now, haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment