Sunday, 27 November 2011

"You Are the Apple of My Eye" again~

22/11/2011
2day, I go KSL watch "u r the apple of my eye" again. Tis time I go watch wit angus, connie n 2 more seniors (lion yu & yi kai). Some of my batch d frens oso got go 2 watch, they r kim, vincy, limmie, owi, westly, kowk, yong choon, jy, gary n alvin. They not sure about the route 2 KSL, so they ask angus 2 guide them go. Becuz of tis, we wait 4 them at McD 4 around 15min, reli paise wit those seniors, mayb except angus, haha. Ven we reach KSL, we split up at the car park 2 go eat our lunch at Kim Gary. The set lunch there kinda tasty, n the price oso quite reasonable, no wonder angus like 2 go eat there la, haha. After having our lunch, its almost time 4 the mv 2 start ald, so we go str8 2 the cinema rite after having our lunch. Although its the 2nd time I watch tat mv, its still feel so gud watching it, n I get 2 watch parts tat din show during my 1st time watching, so its still worth the money n time 2 watch. Den we go walk around KSL a little bit b4 angus fetch me b 2 UTM. Supposedly, I got go u mall 2 watch "in time" in the evening wit Suzanne & Gaming them d. But due 2 sum sudden situation, I din get 2 go in the end. haiz... Kinda sad din get 2 gather wit them, but I guess its ok la, cuz I watch "in time" b4 tis ald, haha

No comments:

Post a Comment