Monday, 12 September 2011
2nd Year 1st Sem, Officially Started.
2day start class ald. I decide 2 attend 2 k2s2 d class. It seems tat it's the right decision seeing tat my name is in tat class d name list. The 1st class start on 11am till 1pm, the lecturer.... is ok, at least 4 now. Den I go eat lunch wit my new classmates (choong, william, aliceatay, ljm & owi). At 1st we decide 2 eat at N24 there d, but while we r q-ing, the rice is sold out (lol), so we hav 2 change place b 2 the gud old cengal. On the way 2 cengal, we c tiok tat horse riding d ko q is cancel, so those register 4 it hav 2 change their ko q. Kinda lucky tat we c it 2day, abo will b troublesome later (but not my business anyway,haha). At the same time, sum1 inform us tat bi class cancel, cool, haha. So after taking form at pusat ko q, me n my classmates part ways n I go 2 L13 2 take the stuffs I put in the storeroom. Mine d is 2 boxes n 1 luggage, but I... kinda hiao n decide 2 help ah kowk take his stuff as well, so in the end, I hav a total of 6 boxes n 1 luggage 2 carry b 2 my hostel (lol). Kinda worry ven I cant contact tiok taxi, but ho ga chai, in the end I borrow tiok liang yee d car, abo sure die liao, not 2 mention tat time seem like wanna rain d pattern. N due 2 tis, I hav my 1st exp driving inside UTM, not used 2 the road, n oso 2 the car. New car reli sensitive nia, cant drive it like the way I drive my dad mia old honda civic, luckily ntg happen la, haha. At nite go out wit angus n connie jie, long time no meet liao. Duno how 2 say la, although not so sek wit them, but go out wit them d time feels like... comfortable?... aiya, duno how 2 say la, but hangout wit them d time like hangout wit gudfren d pattern la, late liao, so lazy type ald,stop here ba, haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment