Saturday, 10 September 2011
Crisis!!!!?
Tml start class liao, cham lo, I b 2 utm le just rmb tat faculty closed on sat n sun d. Cham liao la tis time, I cant go confirm about my situation wit the office ald, den tml which class shud I go ar, haiz... Hiao lo, go play change class zomok, argh.... But till now, even if the office got open, I oso duno wat 2 tell them lo, mayb I shud just let thing go in the natural flow of...fate? haha...... sign... I guess I'll do tat den, I'll let fate choose 4 me, whether I reli change class or get b 2 my own class. There's another issue as well, I din bring formal cloth b leh, wonder wat time storeroom open tml, duno can get all my stuff b 2 my room den go 2 class in time or not lo, walao eh, the conclusion is open skul = problem la, tis 4 months faster pass la, beh ki nia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment