Monday, 5 September 2011

Reunion, Gather, Hangout, Fun. ^^

2day I go climb Gunung Keriang wit Yen, Jia, Nick n Darren. The layout of the mountain changed ald, the path becum harder due to increase of mosquitoes n plants, but still it's enjoyable climbing the mountain wit my frens. We took around 1hr 2 reach the mountain top, den we took another hr taking pic there b4 we used yet another half an hr climb down the mountain. After tat we go sum place around Nick's house 2 hav our lunch/brunch, we go b 2 our home after the meal. Around 2.30pm later, us 5 n Ann go 2 Musizone Family Karaoke 2 sing k pula, 4 hrs lo, haha. I din sing much, losing confident in my singing skill ald, sob sob, but it's still worth it cuz can gather wit them n listen 2 their singing again, ^^. Overall it's a tiring day, but I like it, it's been a long time ald since the last time the so called Awesome Four go hangout 2gether like 2day, although got 2 other ppl (Yen & Ann), but still i reli like it, I reli miss the feeling I hav ven Awesome Four gather 2gether, hope we can keep it like tis 4ever la.

No comments:

Post a Comment