Tuesday, 13 September 2011
Tiring Day
2day got class at 8am, its the 1st time tis sem so not quite used 2 it. The timetable change ald, so now on tuesday I hav class from 8am str8 till 4pm, walao eh, beh tahan nia. I'm lucky tat 2day 1 class cancel n another 1 let us go early, but the rest of the semester I duno how liao lo, very tired man. Hope I can get used 2 tis kind of uni life asap la, abo reli beh lo, lol. The lecturers tat I met till now r all kinda ok la, even though got aar again tis sem, but I think ok d la, hopefully, haha. Tml class at 8am again, think tiok nia jiu sien ald, haiz. But tml shud b a better day ald, seeing tat almost every1 b 2 uni again le, so shud b merrier ald tml, den shud got more mood gua I think, haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment