Haiz, I'm b 2 my uni ald. So fast man, I just b my hometown nia leh, haiz... Anyway, my hostel change 2 L20-114 le, kinda far from girls' hostel (lol), but tis shud b ok, considering the situation I got myself into, haha. 4 now, it seems tat I got myself quite sum neighbours. If not wrong, I'm living in the same block wit tat eu, derek, jy, n ch tan. Hope we can get along well la, I will try my best 2 befren wit guys, haha. Haven go ask the faculty office about my courses registration d situation guk, now rain, later just go la, hope ntg serous about tat la, haha. Till now, I haven noe yet whether I wan 2 reli change 2 k2s2 or change b 2 k1s2 guk, argh.... Shudnt do tis chong dong d decision d lo last sem, now reli kinda stress about tis, the class gonna start soon le, I nid 2 settle tis asap ald...... haiz............
Current situation :- 4 months b4 next sem break, go go go!!!^^
No comments:
Post a Comment