Sunday, 4 September 2011

An Update of My Blog, Finally.^^

4th Sep ald, how long had it been since the last time I post on tis blog, I oso 4got liao, haha. At long last, I'm finally at my home le. Although at here the Yes is useless, but at least I finally get 2 meet my family n frens. The time I spend during my last week working at KL is... gud, I think. I go 2 the usual places during my last offday wit my frens, n I get 2 go 2 Cheras as well, kinda gud, haha. On the last day, we go 2 the IT Fair, although din buy tiok the RM99 d 500gb hardisc, but we get 2 hav extra fills 4 our take away food at the workplace 
(ex-workplace ald,lol), at least sumthing happen huh, ^^. After tat we go b 2 our hostel 2 take our luggage den we go 2 the station 2 depart 2 our home. I go b by train (1st time sit train,hehe) n luckily my fren willing 2 sit on the same train wit me, reli thxful 2 her. Overall, even though I end up losing my money working at KL, but I oso get 2 meet sum frens along the way, so my holiday, I can say tat it is not wasted, ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment