Thursday, 18 August 2011

4th Day of My 4 Days Off

2day is the last day of my 4 days long d holiday, tml nid 2 start work again le. So long time din work le, think tiok tml nid work b nia jiu sien ald, but think tiok work b can b 2gether wit my frens, plus no nid spend money on food nia, feel happy pula, walao, hav a complicated feeling rite now, lol. Hav sum chit chat wit my family just now, reli.... feel sori 4 them... I come 2 KL 2 earn money d, yet not only tat I din giv them any money, I end up asking them 4 money instead, reli..... haiz... N, I'm reli thankful 4 my fren, M&N (Mandy n Natalie), 4 giving me their cup noodle. Although kinda sad tat they dun let me pay money 4 the noodles, but still, reli grateful 2 them, giv me hope 2 believe tat there's still gud ppl out there in tis world. Yosh~ tml the day I start working b after 4 days off, n Jun n Sun r off, so I'm gonna giv it my best... I guess... hope so, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment