Saturday, 13 August 2011
Another 2 Weeks 2 Go
2day d customers is not tat much even though 2day is Saturday, I guess tis is gud huh, hshs. Unfortunately, tat's the only gud part 4 2day, haiz... Tml is suppose 2 b my last day d leh, but becuz of stupid me, I nid 2 work 4 another 2 weeks... again, walao, sien lo... N hor, most sien d is my supervisor lo, always doin stupid things nia, reli speechless 2ward him lo, thinking tat he get the upper hand now just simply becuz I extend my working period, haiz... such naive thinking, haha. Now tat I work till 31 August, tis means I only hav 1 week more at home nia lo, n nid go genting guk leh, den I ma left few days 4 my family nia, reli feel sori 4 them lo 4 having such a useless son like me. I reli hope tat the mattress can b sold la, earn b my 3k jiu can le, pls, popi popi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment