Monday, 1 August 2011
A Huge Bleeding to My Pocket
2day is another day of my offday during my working period in C-Jade Express, Mid-Valley KL. I get 2 go out wit vincy again since last time during her bday, n tis time, her sis is tagging along as well (mayb I'm the 1 tat's tagging alone :-p). We go to many shopping complexes 2day, which r Times Square, Low Yat n Sungai Wang, but all these time, I never even speak a word 2 her sis, y am I so lame ven facing a family member of my fren, I reli wish things wont get all awkward like 2day. In the end of the day, I end up buying myself a PSP 3000 which cost a total of RM670 (everything included:- system upgrade, games, pouch, etc). Now tat's reli break my budget WAY~~~too much ald, I now start 2 wonder mayb I'll earn just the same working at as saving money n working at KL here, mayb it's a gud thing tat my resignation got postpone huh....nah,just kidding, haha. Well, wat's done is done, so no use regret about it now.....rite? hehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment