Wednesday, 10 August 2011
Treat or Trick???
2day is probably the last day I off during my time working at KL, all those rain kinda make me feel blue 4 a moment, haha. I finally can take a stroll around KL on my own le. Go 2 Times Square 2 buy bag (waste money again, lol), 1 4 me n another 1 4 Natalie. I eat my lunch at Sungai Wang's foodcourt since it's near Times Square, den go buy game at Low Yat... After settle everything, I go b 2 KL Sentral by monorail from Imbi station, den on my way 2 finding the LRT station in KL, I end up winning a special gift from some lucky draw giveaway outside the monorail station. The staff say I hav 2 go 2 Tmn Desa 2 claim my gift... RM30 2 reach there by taxi, lol... At there, after listening 2 all those explanation, it seems tat I nid 2 pay RM7600!!! just 2 claim the gift. Yet sumhow, I decide 2 pay 4 it simply becuz their supervisor claim tat he's willing 2 pay RM4600 4 me (y am I so ezly tempted!?). So, in the end, I pay up all my money, n guess wat do I get, a JADE MATTRESS!!!!! Walao, ven I saw the code.... fuck man, got cars, travel packages, n even cash lo, y I get the stupid gud 4 ntg jade mattress!? (even tat plasma tv is way better la uncle) The whole process... sumhow, reli seems like a typical business scheme used 2 trick money from ppl, yet I, noe-ing tis possibility, still play along wit them... wat the fuck la, y I so stupid d?! 4 now, I left the mattress 2 them, hoping they will help me sell it out, hope tis is not another stupid decision la. God pls bless me, at least pls let me get b my RM3000, I... reli cant lose my money just like tat, I promise I wont believe tis kind of things anymore, so pls, hope they will reli help me sell the mattress, n willing 2 giv me the money... popi popi, pls...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment