Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Newcomer Tml

Tuesday, finally everything is b 2 normal, so there's not much customer 4 2day, haha. On top of tat, my supervisor is off 2day, the only problem is tat the captain is here working 2day, lol. Well, wit only just the captain is not enuz 2 affect my mood working, I still work, rest, chat n play whenever I feel like it, haha. Although 2day I can go b early, I still decide 2 stay b. Tis is becuz since I almost resign ald, so I wan 2 eat the supper while I still can, n I oso wan 2 stay wit my frens here as much as I can b4 I go b. Den on my way b 2 my hostel, I heard tat starting tml there'll b a new cashier (Wei's bro's gf, lol) working wit us, den if not wrong natalie will b replaced n come out working as waiter ald after tml. Sure hope the new cashier is a nice gal, so tat there will b more ppl 4 me 2 chat wit, haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment