Saturday, 6 August 2011

Payday~!!!

2day, I finally got my salary! Ytd I'm still worrying about the fact tat there's no cheque wit my name in it, luckily 2day my supervisor get it 4 me, haha. But, even though I got my salary now, it's reli not much 2 b happy about, cuz b4 tat I had basically pre-used almost all of my salary ald (MP3 player, PSP, etc), haha... Haiz, so in the end, I think I din reli earn anything by working so far away from hometown, not much money earned (after deducting the amount tat I used while working here of coz, haha) n not much working experience (basically ntg at all), mayb I would hav earn the same amount of money working at my hometown lo,as at as I dun think I will waste so many money, haha. 2day my fren, Natalie lost her purse during the time we rest 2gether, we quickly search 4 it the moment she found out tat her purse is lost, we search through every possible locations tat we can think of n yet we found ntg. After we finish our job, we try 2 ask about it at all the information centres (Mid-Valley Megamall, The Garden n Carrefour). In the end, we did found out tat there's a lost purse at Carrefour, but since the security tat get ahold of tat purse ald gone b, so we cant b sure whether the purse belongs 2 her or not. So, all we can do now is just wait 4 tml den go there 2 check out 4 sure, hope tat the purse they found is the rite 1 la, god pls do bless her. Current condition:- a weeks more b4 resign, ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment