Tuesday, 2 August 2011
A Tired, Yet Enjoyable Day
2day is tuesday, the day I go b 2 work rite after my offday. Usually tuesday is a day where I can work in a relaxing mood throughout the day, but...the situation 2day is like hell no kidding, especially during the lunch hours. Around 2pm, which is the time where I get 2 rest 4 an hour from my work, the bartender, realizing tat the amount of customers is increasing, choose 2 go rest ahead of me, n my rest time is being postponed thanks 2 wat he did. Den, during tat time, another foreigner worker go 2 rest on his own, leaving just 3 ppls working. Tat time was like hell, but thx 2 my chinese frens (workmates), we manage 2 pull it off sumhow. N becuz of the way we work 2gether, even though it's very tiresome, it make me feel kinda enjoyable tat time. I reli like the feeling i hav tat time, if everyday were like tat, I guess I'll hav alot more fun working there, haha. I think tml won't b like wat it is 2day, as my supervisor will go 2 work tml, sign...oh well, it's ald pass 12am ald, so I guess I'll stop 4 now, haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment