Monday, 8 August 2011
Another Bz Yet Enjoyable Day
My day start off normally as usual, go 2 work, buy homesoy(again), eat lunch, den rest at 3pm. My supervisor hav a half day annual leave 2day, so he's gone around 4.30pm, n tis is the part's tat get interesting. The theory b4 is proven practically 2day, which is tat working is way more enjoyable ven my supervisor n captain r not around, whether there r many customers or not, haha. Ven those 2 r not around, the workplace becum very harmony, we can chat happily wit the kitchen department ven we're free, n we can help each other ven we're bz. I reli think tat tis is the way it's suppose 2 b 4 a workplace, helping each other, coping wit each other n working 2gether 4 the sake of the company, n 4 the sake of every1. Tis is becuz by doing tis, the operation progress can go on smoothly n at the same time, it wont giv much stress 2 the workers, or at least 4 me la, haha. Reli wish my supervisor can understand tat, but oh well, I guess tat's impossible huh, but it's ok, since I only nid 2 work 4 5 more days only, den I jiu go b as le, wahahaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment