Wednesday, 17 August 2011
Lucky, But Hungry Day
2day, I'm finally running out of cup noodle 4 me 2 eat, it's kinda troublesome, I try 2 drink alot of water 2 suppress my hunger, but it's useless. In the end, I end up using RM10 buying food, n I even go ask Natalie 2 giv me her cup noodle, reli pai mia nia, lol... The lucky thing is, my yes can b use again, haha. Even though it disconnected around 6pm, I still managed 2 dl about 7-8GB d games, ^_^. It's a let down tat sum of the game is useless (corrupted or got problem), but overall it's pretty gud, wahahaha. 4 now, there's still...2 more weeks (again, lol) b4 I finally get 2 go b 2 my hometown. Hopefully ntg bad will happen la during these time, not from tat incident, not from tat sudden room inspection from my workplace's office, ntg at all la, god pls bless me. >_<
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment