Sunday, 7 August 2011
3B (Bz Day, Birthday Presents, Bodoh Mia Ppl)
2day, the free shuttle bus 2 Mid-Valley is late, so I hav 2 go 2 work by rapid KL (waste RM1, lol). By the time I reach my workplace, unbelievable~ald got customer, walao, I guess tis is 2 b expected during Sunday, haiz. So, as expected, the bz day goes by den I get 2 rest 2gether wit Natalie, we go 2 Carrefour again hoping tat we can get her purse b, after waiting 4 quite a long time at the information counter n den at the staff entrance, we finally get b her purse, ^^. Den I bring her go watch the pek pek chu trying 2 find out which 1 is her favourite. After tat I let her play her PSP while I go 2 buy pok pia, along wit the pek pek chu, den gift it 2 her as a surprise, haha. After tat, the bz days continue till around 8pm, by tat time, duno y, almost every food is sold out, so suddenly not much thing 2 do ald. Keep on fooling around until 9pm sumthing, kena scold by an Islam foreign worker, reli f**k man. Kinda bo syok, I ald left 1 week nia ma, y must they force me 2 leave a bad impression guk le, haiz. Anyway, b4 I go b 2 my hostel, my supervisor ask me 2 help him carry b a gift. Apparently, tat's sumthing he plan 2 gift 2 his gf d, which is kinda strange as 2day's his bday, haha. Oh well, I guess it's fine since he gave me RM5 so tat I can go b by taxi, wahahaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment