Thursday, 11 August 2011

Time 2 Decide

2day, almost every1 in my workplace noe about the incident ytd. As soon as they heard about the details, every1 giv the same comment, y u still believe tis kind of thing d, haiz.... I finally meet up wit the new cashier 2day, seems like we're able 2 becum fren no problem, or at least 4 now. N den Jun bring his fren come 2 interview, seems like he's suppose 2 b here 2 replace me. Around noon, I tell Darren n my family about the incident as well, n oso the possibility tat I may hav 2 work at KL longer 2 at least earn b some money tat I lost (reli paise wit them)... But I haven tell my supervisor tat I wan 2 extend my time of working b, 2 b honest, I still hope tat the jade mattress can b sold so tat I can at least earn b the 3k, I think I'm reli hopeless ald... Anyway, I had 2 decide about it b4 tml end, wat shud I do, I wan 2 go b, yet I wan 2 earn money, argh~!!!! = =... haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment