Friday, 5 August 2011

Unexpected Crisis!!!?

2day is Jun's offday, so it's kinda boring working without him, haha. The lunch n dinner 2day were.....haiz, luckily got ppl treat eat n I got buy nasi lemak as my supper on the way b 2 the hostel wit Vincy. 2day, my supervisor gone into rage mode again, I reli duno how long can the peace at my working place hold, all of tis makes me feel relieve 4 resigning early, haha. But b4 I go b 2 my hostel, my supervisor inform me tat mayb there's no salary 4 me tis month. Hearing tis, I was like, OMG, wat the hell man, I ald used up 1k++ while working at KL, if they din giv me salary, I cant imagine wat's gonna happen 2 my account's balance ,cuz if reli no salary den I will reli overbudget, y must tis kind of things happen 2 me... Reli hope tis crisis will b solved b4 I resign n go b 2 as, popi popi~

No comments:

Post a Comment