Monday, 15 August 2011
4 Days Off
Off on Monday again, n tis time, I off from 2day till Thursday, lol. Sleep around 4am ytd, but wake up at 9am sumthing, kinda tired but I just cant get myself b 2 sleep, guess I'm not tat fren wit Mr Zhou Gong huh, haha. Play game + on9 till around 12pm, den prepare 2 go Mid-Valley eat lunch wit Natalie. After lunch, I acc her go cinema watch Fortune Buddies, as her sis hu suppose 2 b the 1 acc her suddenly cannot off on Monday. By the time we reach our hostel, it's ald around 5pm le, walking in the rain as we din bring umbrella along. Use my yes bb 2 dl sum psp games just now, but till half way jiu cant use ald, hope tml can use guk la, haha. 4 days off, I worry about my water supply now, n oso about tat incident, will try 2 settle it tml, hope everything can b fine la, pls...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment